* My kids both joined Upward Basketball and are doing great at it.
* My Grandma Huff was in a car accident and broke her feet, collarbone, arm, hand, and suffered a brain injury with a big cut on her head. She's been in a skilled nursing center and is now home with my Uncle staying with her. I will be going next week to help her and visit with her. She is having vision problems from her brain injury.
* My Grandpa McDonald fell twice and got a large cut on his arm that require stitches. Then fell on the ice and broke is foot/ankle. He also recently has been diagnosed with Alzheimers and is struggling to deal with loosing his memories. It's so sad for everyone and especially my Grandma Mc.
* Zach got strep, then got over it.
* Kaylee got strep, and we thought she got over it, but 8 days later she broke out with these horrible red dots all over her body. The Urgent Care clinic thought she had scarlet fever. We took her to see another doctor on Monday and never really found out what was wrong with her. We know it wasn't mono - so the best guess is that she had scarlet fever or a very bad reaction to the first antibiotic that was penecillan.
* I have been struggling with many sinus infections/bronchitis. I went to an ENT dr and found out that I have a deviated septum as well as some other sinus problems. We are trying some nose sprays to see if they will help so that I can avoid sinus surgery.
* I've started working out with a personal trainer, Meagan. She is one of Kaylee's Upward Basketball coaches and she is a fabulous trainer. I'm really hoping to loose some weight and get healthier. If anyone is looking for a trainer in the Fort Worth area, send me an e-mail and I'll get you her info. She really is awesome!
* I'm almost finished with a new digital scrapbooking kit that will be available soon on Memory Mixer and Daisy Trail. It is called "Love In The Air" and here is a sneak peek at the preview:
* I've been working on orders for Cutiepies & Critters and am working to fill my last order that I have for now (so turn around time is great right now - hint hint - tee hee hee). I'm hoping to post some new items in the shop soon. If you follow Cutiepies & Critters on facebook - you've prolly already seen most of the newer hats and cocoons, but they will be available in the shop soon.
Well - so much for short and sweet - but that gets you pretty much caught up on what's been going on with me lately. As you can see - my family can still use prayers for my Grandparents. I'm so glad that they are healing, but here is so much healing that still needs to happen. Thanks to everyone who has been praying and sending well wishes. Each one is very much appreciated! Have a wonderful rest of the week and hopefully I can get back to posting more regularly.
~til next time,