Monday, September 13, 2010

New products in the Cutiepies and Critters shop!

Happy Monday everyone!  I have been hard at work filling orders for Cutiepies and Critters and I hope to keep getting orders and staying busy.  :) 

I have the new "Newsie Hat" and "Mini Newsie Hat" in the shop.  They are a version of a slouch type hat with a band and brim.  They are trendy and seem to be very popular.  Here are photos of 3 custom adult ones that I have made and a newborn size mini one. 

Keep checking the shop at http://www.cutiepiescritters.bigcartel.com/ because I have more hats that I will be adding over the next few days.

I am also getting ready for Zachary's big 6th birthday this Thursday.  He is so excited - only 3 more sleeps (that's how he keeps track - hehe).  Then Saturday Kaylee will be going to Honors Choir tryouts. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
~til next time,
Paula 

No comments: