Friday, September 7, 2007

Fun Friday Nights

Hey everyone! I'm writing from The Scrapbook Pad where I'm cropping, well, actually blogging right now - hehe! We're having a great time and celebrating a belated birthday for our friend, Julie. I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night and can't believe how much better I feel! I can't wait to see how I feel after getting a whole 2 nights of good sleep.

I just turned in the information for the classes that I will be teaching at The Scrapbook Pad until the end of the year. I think they're going to be awesome and I'd love to see some of you here! In November, I'll be doing a "What I'm Thankful For" paper bag album using the fall papers from BoBunny - it will be sooo cute! Then in December, I'll be doing the "Believe" chipboard book by BoBunny with Christmas papers and decorations - I can't wait!

I'd love to hear from everyone - please post and tell me what you're doing this Friday night!

LOL,
Paula

No comments: