Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On my way out of town - whooo hoo!!!

Tomorrow is officially the day I've been waiting for for several months!! I get to go on a retreat!!! This one is put on by my friend and Creative Memories consultant, Beverly Bingham. We are going to Big Rock Ranch and it is sooo fun!! One of my BFF's, Cindy is going with me. When we go here, we take traditional scrapbooking to do. Beverly always has great contests to motivate me to get lots of pages done, and we have fabulous meals cooked for us - even snacks, and the best part - I don't have to clean up after the meals or anything!!!!

I'm taking the kid's school books to work on. I only have a little over 2 years of Kaylee's and 1 year of Zachary's - ONLY!!! rofl! Kaylee is now in 4th grade, and I'm just finishing up her 1st grade year - ugh!! Zachary is in his 2nd year of Preschool, and I have to do last year's for him. I'm really going to try to focus and do them well, but not worry if every page is not like one in a magazine. The important thing is to get them in books and document what I can before I forget it all - hehe!!

I have been soo excited that I have had my scrapbooking supplies packed since Monday!! I even get to go a day early, so I leave Thursday and don't come back until Sunday evening - wow - I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself - but I bet I'll figure something out - hehe!!

That's about all the news I have for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll have to let you know how much progress I made when I get back. Maybe by telling you all, it will motivate me even more to be sure I get TONS of pages done.

~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Robin L said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get lots of pages done Paula!