Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

I had a good week (lots of walking and jogging) - trying to loose weight - LOL :)

I had a wonderful weekend! I spent most of the weekend at The Scrapbook Pad. I cropped Friday night with Julie, Amanda, and Cindy. Then I cropped Saturday night with Amanda and Lori. We laughed, learned, and even got some things done. I learned to make digital stitches and finished my next kit for the upcoming website. The new kit will be called "The Frog Prince". I did some digital paper pieced frogs and a caterpillar and the colors and blue, green, and yellow. I was really pleased with it, and I hope everyone will love it!

I'm so excited about the Purple Paper Flowers website!!! I have so many ideas that I want to make for kits - there's just not enough time. I can tell you that the stuff I have seen that will be available on the website is looking fabulous and you'll all want to check it out - I think it's going to be great!

For those of you with kids ages 7 and up, don't forget that two weeks from today I will be teaching a kids class at The Scrapbook Pad. This one is a door knob hanger for the kids to put on the door to their room. There is a pink and purple one for girls, and a blue and green one for boys. It is only a $15 class, and I think the kids will really enjoy it - so don't forget to get signed up.

We have VBS at our church this next week, so that will be exciting for the kids. Also, Kaylee's birthday is Tuesday, so this promises to be a busy week, but hopefully a good one. I hope you are all well and I'd love to hear from you. Take care!

'Til next time,
Paula

No comments: