Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Crop

Well - It's Friday night and I'm having a great time cropping at Amanda's house. We've had a lot of good food (and chocolate - what's a crop without chocolate?). I had to run some errands for my upcoming projects for possible publishing before I got here. I went to Home Depot to have someone help me cut some trim for my projects and was directed to the "Cut It Yourself Area" - that was quite an experience. Thank goodness for Lori. I couldn't have done it without her!!! Now it's REALLY late and Amanda and I are the only ones left. We're watching Footloose -believe it or not, I've never seen it. I hope you are all having a great Friday night. I'd love to hear about your events and crops. Well, I'm going to go - it's at a good part of the movie.

Til next time - Keep cropping!
Paula

No comments: