Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sneak Preview of my new kit!!

Hey everyone!! I have just finished the first preview of my new kit, Punkin Patch. I am sooo super excited about it, so I'm giving you all the first sneak peek at it! The photo of the kit is to the right. I really feel that I get better with each kit, so each kit becomes my new favorite - but for me, I really like this one a lot - even tho it's not pink - rofl. I hand drew most of the things like the pumpkins, acorns, owls, and mushrooms and I guess I just feel like it's my new "baby" since I brought it to life - hehe!! I hope that you all like it! I'm planning to do some give-aways at my sites and at DigiShopTalk this weekend - so be watching - you just might win my new kit!

It looks like Robby will get to come home for a little while sometime this weekend - yeah!!! I've been sick the past few days and I went to the doctor today and found out I have a sinus infection - yuck!! But, now I have meds so hopefully the worst is over. Anyway - I have to get better so he and I can go on a date when he gets here!! To add to that, I'm supposed to chaperone Kaylee's field trip Friday, so I just CAN'T be sick anymore!!

My Grandmother had gall bladder surgery today in Oklahoma, and I heard that she is doing well. Please keep her in your prayers as she recovers.

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday - so Happy Birthday Dad!! I love you!!!

That's about it for now. I hope you are all well and having a wonderful week!
~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Robin L said...

beautiful as always Paula!