Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog Train Success

Thank you to everyone for helping make the Digital Candy Blog Train a success. I know that I had over 300 of you download the Quick Page -and I'm sooo thrilled. I hope everyone enjoys using it!

For those of you who may not know, Heidi, the owner of Digital Candy, made an announcement early this week that she will be closing Digital Candy after the end of this year. I am sooo sad about it. This site was so fun and I will miss it dearly. I will still have my goodies for sale at Faith Sisters, and am hoping to have my own site up and running by the first of the year. I'm working on getting another store where I can sell my designs, but I want it to be a good site that hopefully will not be going anywhere. I'll keep you updated on my search - hehe :).

I will be having sales at both Digital Candy and Faith Sisters very soon - so be on the lookout for those.

Other than that, not much going on around here. We had a great Thanksgiving. Amanda invited us over to her house since we weren't going to be able to go see my family this year. She and Paul are amazing cooks and it was all sooo delicious!! We watched the Cowboys play and the kids all played Wii. Then, as is the tradition in Robby's family, we celebrated on the Sunday after Thanksgiving with them. Again, we ate way too much, and watched football while the kids played. All in all, I think it was a very nice holiday.

I'm going to get to go see my family at Christmas and I'm looking very forward to that! The kids are going to have a great Christmas this year (MeMe and Papaw - my parents) have really gone and got them something they are gonna love!! I don't want Kaylee to accidentally see it here - so I'll have to tell you all after Christmas - hehe - suspense for you too!!! ;)

That's all the news I have for you now. I hope you have a great Christmas season!!
~til next time,
Paula

2 comments:

Nancy in CA said...

Just found your blog/digital kits. Love them! I couldn't find an e-mail address to ask a couple of questions...do you have one I can use or shall I ask the questions here? Thanks for your help.
Nancy in So. Calif.

Nancy in CA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.