Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good news!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Things are really hectic around here. Kaylee and I made gifts for a bunch of people at her school and at Zachary's school this week. I think we made little gifts for about 40 people. It is fun and rewarding. It makes me so happy to see the joy of giving in my little girl!! I'm also working on projects for a new book with the publishing company - so I'm definitely staying busy. hehe!

Now - the good news!!! I'm happy to say that Digital Candy will be staying OPEN!!! yay! Kate and Rick will be the new owners and they have been fabulous! So - that means my designs will still be available there.

I have also been accepted onto a new site that I'm very excited about - but I have to keep it a secret right now - be sure to check back to find out more as I'm allowed to tell - hehe!!

I'm also still selling at Faith Sisters and for a site called Memory Mixer. They have their own scrapbooking software that the kits on their site are set up for and it's a really cool program for people who want to scrapbook the fast and easy way!!! I'll also be telling more about that after the first of the year.

I just put my new Christmas kit, Christmas Candy in the stores and my stores are on sale for 30% off from now until December 24th. I'll post the new preview on the right for you to see. I think it will be a fun kit for Christmas photos - especially of kids.

On the personal side, we just celebrated Christmas with my hubby's family and we had a wonderful visit. It was a lot of fun and I ate waaaay to much peanut butter fudge - hehe!! We will be going to see my family after Christmas.

Also - I will be participating in a blog train for the new site where I'll be selling and there will be a freebie on my blog with links to others on the 30th. Be sure to come back and check it out!

Oh - and Nancy in CA - I had not realized that my e-mail addy was not on here - sorry about that and I'd be happy for you to e-mail me. :) My e-mail addy is: paperflowers_paula@yahoo.com .

Thanks so much for reading!!!
~til next time
Paula


1 comment:

Robin L said...

Wow you have been busy! Sounds like your having a wonderful Christmas ready! Congrats on the new store and i cant wait to find out all the other exciting news you have for us. I love the new kit and already have it. Merry Christmas Paula!