Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cutiepies and Critters is open for business!!!

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  It's going good here - but very VERY hot!  I can't wait for a break in this heat.  :) 

I have super exciting news!  My website for Cutiepies and Critters just opened a few minutes ago and I can't wait to see how everyone likes it.  I have my crocheted hats, baby cacoons, fringe blankets, etc. on there for sale.  Everything on this site is special order, so it will be made just for you!  I am still working on getting my etsy shop up and going as well.  I will be selling items that I have on hand ready to ship on that site.  :) 

For now, I would love it if you went and took a look at my new shop and let me know what you think of it.  I have new products that I will be adding over the next couple of weeks to, so be sure to check back once in a while to see the new additions.  The web addy for the shop is:

http://www.cutiepiescritters.bigcartel.com/
Have fun and . . .
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: