Friday, August 6, 2010

New hats that I'll have for sale soon on Cutiepies and Critters!!

Happy Friday!  It's the start of another weekend - yay!! This week one of Kaylee's 4th grade teachers, Mrs. Williams allowed Amanda (Mulberry Lane Studios) to take some photos of her adorable new baby, Kali, in some of the new hats that I have made.  There is also a photo of Mrs. Williams' older daughter in one of the larger hats that I have made.  They turned out so cute and I wanted to share some of the photos with you.


These will be available for sale soon (hopefully in the next couple of weeks).  I hope to have both my website and etsy shop up and going by then. 

I have also submitted a digikit to the team and DaisyTrail, so hopefully it will be up in their shop soon - yay!!

Now I'm off to work on organizing my yarn to make more hats/blankets and to clean my house - fun fun fun!!!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

KajunKJ said...

So cute...I hope someone has a baby soon so I can get one!!!