Monday, January 21, 2008

The PPF Site is up and running!

It's official! The Purple Paper Flowers website is up and running. It is doing well for it's first few days. I'm really excited and I just finished two more "Digital Embellishment Kits" for the site that will go up on Sunday, which is when our new products for the week are introduced. I can't wait to get MY first order. Who will it be? What will they order? It's all so exciting!!!!

I finished my classes this weekend at the Scrapbook Pad and they went well. Thanks to everyone who took my classes. I really enjoyed them. I'll be taking February off to go to CHA, but then I have some exciting classes on the schedule for March - be watching!

Most of you who know me know that I am a pink finatic! So I just have to tell you how excited I am about getting a pink mouse and a pink external hard drive! I even splurged and got myself a pink case for my laptop! I'll be "pretty in pink" for CHA and I can't wait!!

On a sadder note, this weekend, my Grandmother had to be rushed to the hospital to have a pacemaker installed. Thanks to all of you who prayed for her and helped me through that rough time. It was very scary, but the Lord took care of her. She was able to get to a great hospital and the surgeon just happened to be there, and the surgery that was supposed to take between 1 and 3 hours only took 45 minutes and was a huge success! She's already back home recovering nicely. What an answer to prayer!!!

That's about all for now. I hope you are all well and having success at everything you do.

'Til next time,
Paula

No comments: