Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Fun Week

This last week has been very busy, but a lot of fun. I made my way to Design Originals to hook up my laptop to make sure it worked with everything in the booth for CHA and everything looks good - YEA! The booth is sooo big - I had no idea. I'm very excited!! Then on Thursday evening, I had a Stampin' Up workshop at my house with Joni and we had a blast! Thanks to everyone who came and especially to Joni and Sharon for all the prep work they did. If you would like to order, I'm not closing the party until Feb 1st, so shoot me an e-mail at paperflowers_paula@yahoo.com if you want to order and we'll take care of it. I think I'm going to make it an annual thing to have a Valentine workshop - it's just too fun and I love getting my teacher's gifts all taken care of. So if you didn't make it this year, hopefully I'll see you at next year's workshop :) Then Saturday night we had a birthday crop for one of my BFF's Cindy. We had dinner at Cheddar's (very yummy) and then spent the rest of the evening celebrating at the Scrapbook Pad. We had a beautiful cake and balloons and had a great time. It was so nice - when we started singing Happy Birthday to Cindy, the other scrappers there joined in. Several people who didn't really even know Cindy stopped to wish her a Happy Birthday. I just love the scrapbooking community - everyone is so supportive of each other and so friendly. I think that's a big part of what attracted me to scrapbooking! Anyway- that was just very touching to me. I've also been working on projects for my next craft book every chance I get. I can't wait, and that brings me to today. I need to get several projects done today, so I'd better get to it. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

'Til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Joni said...

You are so fun Paula!! Thank you for the compliment on your blog, much nice!! I enjoyed preping for the workshop and loved watching everyone get their projects done. Didn't know it was Cindy's birthday. Happy Birthday Cindy. I look forward to the Get the Christmas card workshop, the stocking stuffers, and the Valentine goodie bags!!! wooo hooo ... hugs, Joni