Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Book and New Kits

** If you're looking for my 1st FREEBIE - please scroll down two entries **
************* New one coming soon - I promise :) ****************************

Things have been very busy around here lately. Kaylee was chosen to represent her school in a UIL competition in writing and she's singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" at her school's talent show. Sometimes my 8 year old has a busier schedule to keep up with than I do - hehe.

Last weekend I went to a wonderful class on a tag book at Joni's house. It was a lot of fun and I learned some great new techniques - I love going to her classes!

This week I got the call to start on a new book for Design Originals. I'm very excited about it, but can't let the cat out of the bag yet regarding what it's about. My "Welcome Wreaths" book should be back from the printers soon and I can't wait to see it. It's so cool to see your projects in a book - it's sort of surreal.

I've also been working on some new kits for PurplePaperFlowers.com. I hope you'll check them out. I hope to have a new freebie here very soon - sorry for the delay - things have just been very hectic! Please keep checking back - I plan to make it worth your while. :)

~Til next time,
Paula

No comments: