Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me Contest - You win!!!

Hey everyone! It's my birthday today and I'm having a great day! I want to share the celebration with everyone for the whole weekend, so I'm having a contest and someone who enters will win a wonderful new kit from me!!! It's very simple - just check out my blog, find your favorite kit preview or layout or even favorite post - and comment here as to what your favorite thing is and you'll be entered to win. I will enter all names from comments left here on my blog into a drawing the winner will receive one of my new kits (and it will be an awesome one not released in any of my stores yet!!!) The deadline for posting is Sunday, May 25th, Midnight Central Standard Time in the US. I will announce the winner Monday here on my blog and then the winner can e-mail me to get their free kit. Happy hunting and be sure to check out the contest that will be posted in my PPF store later today. They are separate contests, so you have 2 chances to win!!! My store is at http://www.purplepaperflowers.com/ . I can't wait to see your favs!!! I hope you enjoy my birthday as much as I am!

Paula

1 comment:

RealRach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!! I had to make sure I stopped by before I left the house again today for our Estate sale. Been there all weekend and I am TIRED...And a tad grouchy too!