Thursday, January 15, 2009

ESS Grand Opening!!!

Enchanted Studio Scraps is having their Grand Opening on Jan 16th!! The shoppe will open at 11 AM PST!! My entire store will be 30% off and many of the other designers will have their stores on sale also. One more fabulous thing is that they are giving away a wonderful free kit by several of the site designers to the 1st 100 customers who make a purchase! Be sure to go and check it out and while you're there - check in on some of the challenges! I host the ABC challenge there and at Digital Candy. I'd love to see some of you participate!


http://www.enchantedstudioscraps.com/

** Special thanks to my CT Promo Captain, Leah (aka tinkerbel) for making this fabulous ad for me!! I just adore it! **

Thanks for checking in and . . . . . you'll want to keep checking back - I have some great news for you coming up this next week!! I'll keep you in suspense for a while longer - hehe!!

~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Robin L said...

Congrats on the new store!
Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve this time, Im sure its something grand!
I forgot to tell you last time, love your rabbit!