Saturday, January 24, 2009

PaulaPhillipsDesigns.com Grand Opening!!!!

You heard it right - my site is officially open and I'm having my grand opening - which includes a HUGE 50% OFF SALE, a FREEBIE mini kit that I have shown you here, challenges that you can do using the free kit, and in one of the challenges - you can earn the add on to the Tweetle Dee Freebie!!! So be sure you come to the site and check it out!!! The site addy is:


In addition to all this, I'm also having a layout contest and the prize is a guest spot on my Creative Team. You can read more about this in the forum under the challenges section. I'd love to see you all participate!!

This is the freebie located in the digital kits section of my new shop:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is the add-on that you can earn in one of the challenges:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I really hope that you all will stop by and say "Hi" and help me celebrate my Grand Opening!! Thanks so much!!!
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: