Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do you want a puppy like Gracie?

Happy Rainy Thursday!

I have had several people ask me where we got Gracie, so I wanted to give you all the info.  The breeders are family friends of ours and their names are Ronnie and Saundra Stringfellow.  They live in Holdenville, Oklahoma, and can ship the puppies pretty much anywhere in the U.S., or you can pick them up from them.  Holdenville is near where my Grandma Huff lives and it's about 3 1/2 hours from Fort Worth. 

I spoke with Ronnie yesterday and he said that they have a new litter of Morkies (Maltese/Yorkie mix), like Gracie, and that 3 of them have the soft, curly, Maltese hair, like Gracie.  I'm not sure on the coloring or the size, but he said if you were interested, they could e-mail photos to you.  These puppies are not ready to go to a new home yet, but you can go ahead and call if you are interested.  He said the price on them is around $500.  Here are their phone numbers to call:
(405) 379-2663 home
(405) 380-6773 Saundra's cell phone

I have to run now.  I'm trying to clean my house for my Scentsy party tonight.  I'm doing my best, but as my Grandma says, "If you're comin' to see my dust, you'll have a lot to see" - ROFL!!!

~til next time,
Paula 

No comments: