Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you ready for Halloween?

I can't believe that this weekend is Halloween!  It snuck up on me.  I still have to pick up some candy for trick or treaters, get teacher's gifts done, and make sure my kids have everything for their costumes - ugh - hehe.  I know it will all be worth it though.  My kids always have such a good time and we enjoy getting to spend Halloween together as a family.  We usually go to one of more of the local church festivals, and they are always nice and have tons of things for the kids to do as well as lots of candy. 

I will be having the Haunted House book class tomorrow night at Scrapper's Boutique.  There are still a few spots, so if you are interested, just give Cherie a call.  I can't wait - this is going to be a run class.  I'm also going to the Halloween crop that Cherie is having on Friday night.  I know it will be lots of fun and I hope that Nita will be making some super delicious cupcakes for us.  They are always a treat!!

I made another card this weekend to post on the Cat's Pajamas blog.  I'm hoping that one day, maybe I'll get chosen as the "Swanky Stamper" for the month.  But either way - it's fun trying!!  Here's my latest card:



Well - I have to run and pick up Kaylee from school.  If I don't get to post again before Saturday - everyone have a fun and safe Halloween!!!
~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

English Wanted said...

oww thats a cute one!
I love creating cards by my own also...
Great job
ttyl
Sarah