Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Weekend!

Hello and Happy Monday!

I have to start by telling you how much fun I had this weekend.  Lori, my friend from Abilene came to visit and take my Crazy Daisies class on Saturday.  She drove in on Friday night and stayed until Sunday.  We had a blast.  The class was so much fun and I enjoyed getting to know the wonderful ladies that took the class.  After the class, Lori and I went back to my house. (Hubby was in Mexico fishing, so we had to relieve the babysitter - hehe.)  Cindy came over and we just talked and scrapped the night away.    We ordered pizza and had super yummy cupcakes that I ordered from Nita, Cherie's Mom.  We were celebrating Lori's birthday.  Cindy and I went together to buy Lori the punches that were used in the class for her birthday gift.  I made some flowers and put them on the package instead of a bow.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.  I took some photos to show you.  Robby came home Saturday night, so Sunday Lori and I got to go run around the town for the day.  It was a great weekend and I can't wait until we can do it again!




Last week I finished some more cards for the blog contests at The Cat's Pajamas.  She has some fun challenges.  Here are the cards that I entered:





For anyone who might still be interested in taking the Crazy Daisies class at the Scrapper's Boutique, there is another one this Tuesday evening, October 20th, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.  There are some spots still available - just give Cherie a call to sign up.  :)  I also still have some spaces available for the Haunted House Halloween Book Class on October 27th from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. 

That's all the news I have for now.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: