Monday, February 15, 2010

Tuesday class moved and Photos of Gracie :)

Hello again!

Let me start with the class info.  Due to so many people having scheduling conflicts with the Tuesday Crazy Daisies class - we haved moved it to the next Tuesday, February 23rd.  So the upcoming classes are now:
Saturday, February 20th from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
OR
Tuesday, February 23rd from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM

The Junior Scrappers Club will meet on Saturday, February 20th from 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM.

Now - I can't wait to show you these photos!  Miss. Amanda was so sweet to set up a photo shoot for me of Gracie with all the props I could bring.  These were a Valentine's present to Kaylee.  I'm going to let her choose one to make a big poster out of, and we'll probably put a border around the big photo showing some of the smaller ones, then we'll frame it to go above her bead.  These really turned out awesome - a big thank you to Amanda for doing such a fantastic job with them!!  So . . . . . here they are . . . .

One of my favorites in the American Girl doll bathtub.

This one is Gracie in her adorable pink sweater, and the blanket I crocheted for her.

Our little cutie in her salon chair.

Love this on the rug - she was being soo good!

This is also one of my favs!!  She's just such a fun puppy!

Kaylee is so excited and I'm gonna have to go get them printed for her to start putting them into her very own scrapbook that she is making for Gracie.  It will be so cute!

That's all the news I have for now - so
~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

KajunKJ said...

Those pics are adorable...Gracie is precious! Give her a tummy rub for me!