Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Little Model

Hey all!

I want to share some photos that I commissioned Amanda to take for me of Kaylee and Gracie.  :)  The yearbook has a place for 5th grade parents to include a dedication page, and that's what these photos are for - along with some others from previous years.  I just wanted a special, recent photo to be the focus, and Amanda captured a ton of great photos - I am so excited and can't wait to start working on my dedication page.  :)  Here are just a few of the photos:


I hope to have a photo and some info posted soon about the next Crazy Daisies class.  I can tell you that the classes will be a week from Saturday, March 13th at 1:30 PM and again on Tuesday, March 16th at 6:30 PM.  We will be learning to make Periwinkles.  :)  It will be a lot of fun so be sure to save the date. 

I'm off to put little ones to bed now - hehe. 
~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Mulberry Lane Studio said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! She's such a doll.