Friday, August 21, 2009

Can't Wait For Tomorrow Morning!!

Or I guess I should say this morning - hehe! Yes - it's after midnight and I'm supposed to get up at 6:30 AM to get ready for my big scrapbook day - Crop For The Cure!! I'm just so excited I can't sleep. I already have everything packed up and by the door ready for Miss Bobbie to pick me up. I know it is going to be super fun! I'm getting to sit with Bobbie, Joni, Jody, Rose, and I know I'll see a lot of other people that I haven't seen in a long time. I just can't wait - it's almost like I'm a kid at Christmas!

Also - I made a page "About Me" for Cherie to display since I'm one of her teachers for Scrappers Boutique and I can't wait to hear the feedback on it. I worked on it for about 5 hours and did more 3D stuff than I think I've ever done on a page layout - but I LOVED making it! I'll have to take a photo of it to post for you so that those of you who can't attend can see it and tell me what you think. :)

Ok - well - I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep!! I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back! You all have a wonderful weekend too! ((HUGS))
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: