Monday, August 17, 2009

Last week of summer for the kids

Well - it's the last week before Kaylee starts school and then Zachary starts the week after that. We have started working on getting back into the bedtime routine and are planning to have lunch with Robby at his new office before the end of the summer.

I have been working on my samples for my next classes at the Scrappers Boutique and I'm soo excited about them.

I am starting a Junior Scrappers Club for kids 8 and up. We will be meeting once a month on a Saturday morning, and I will be teaching them how to scrapbook on their own while they are creating memories of their school year. The cost will be $20 per month and there is a one time starter kit that is about $30 (which includes the album, refill pages, etc.). We will be making about 4 pages at each class. The first class is September 5th from 10:00 am to Noon. I have the sample of the cover and the first 4 pages at the shop now, so be sure to stop by and check it out!

Also on September 5th is the Intro To Cards Class 1. It is from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM. We will be making 4 cards in the A2 size using 4 different folding techniques. We are using the Spread Your Wings papers by Three Bugs In A Rug. The cost of this class is $20 and I know we will have lots of fun!

I'm hoping to get some photos of the samples up here soon. If you would like more information about any of my classes, feel free to e-mail me or contact Scrappers Boutique at 817-503-0777.

That's all the news I have for you today. I hope you too are enjoying the last week before school!
~til next time,
Paula

P.S. Be on the watch for a paper mini book project that I am planning to post soon! I will have photos and instructions as well as a supply list. Keep checking back. :)

No comments: