Monday, August 24, 2009

New Blog Layout!!!

Hey everyone!! How do you like my new blog layout? I am so proud to say that I did it all myself!!! Those of you who know me, know that I am scared to try anything new on my computer without someone walking me through it because I'm so afraid of messing something up, but I swallowed my fear and went for it - and this was the result. I'd love to hear what you think of it. I think it is easier to read just because it is wider so you don't have to scroll down so much and I made the font a little larger also. I used my Summer Sunrise kit to make the header and I just had a good time figuring it all out and doing it, and I had to share with you my excitement.

On another exciting note, since I am an instructor/teacher at Scrapper's Boutique, I'm getting the priviledge of going to a trade show with Cherie and a few of the other instructors/teachers in October! I'm signed up to take some very awesome classes and will be bringing back all that knowledge to teach new classes at the store in the fall!! I just can't wait! I even got in on one of Tim Holtz's classes - whoo hoo!!! It will be my first time to take one of his classes and meet him and I'm just majorly thrilled.

In the meantime, I'm working on a new class for the store that has to do with flowers and I think you all will love it - so be on the lookout! I really think this will be a popular class! I am also having the 1st Junior Scrappers Club class/meeting on September 5th at 10:00 AM and the Intro To Cards on September 5th from 1:30 to 3:30. Another one that was popular was the Snorkel Mini Album and so we have added a second class for it on Thrusday night, September 10th from 6:30 to 8:30. Be sure to sign up for some of mine, or any other of the wonderful classes at the store.

Okies - well I'd better get to bed so I can actually get up in the morning. I think I'm having as much trouble getting back into the school routine as the kids are. And I have to take Hercules to the vet in the morning, so I hope that we will get some good news. Have a good nite and . . .
~til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

KajunKJ said...

Your blog looks great! I love the pic of you and your daughter!