Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful Saturday!!

I had such a wonderful time at the Crop For The Cure event on Saturday. It is going to help sponsor team A New Day and they did a fabulous job with putting on the event! I wish them the very best with their fundraising and walking. We had 2 delicious meals catered in (which by the way were also donated - thanks to those generous restaurants) and I got to see and talk to so many people that I have not seen in a long time. I really had a blast. I got to sit with Bobbie and Jody, and Joni got to stop by our table once in a while. I worked with my Copic markers (even tho I don't take the class until this coming Saturday) I wanted to play anyway. I think I got to where I was doing pretty good - but I definitely need that class - hehe - and I'm looking forward to it.

Kaylee started school today and I can't wait to pick her up to see how it went. She was a little nervous because she didn't know hardly any of the kids in her class and all of her really good friends she had made over the past years were all in other classes. I know that she is a sweet girl and will make new friends, but trying to convince her of that is a whole other issue -so we'll see how it went in a little while. :) Zachary was so funny today. He went with me to drop Kaylee off this morning, but later in the afternoon, he kept running through the house and then asked me if Kaylee was hiding in her room. He was so upset that he couldn't find her and I had to remind him that she was at school. I think he really misses her. He will start school next week and then we can all start getting back into the routine.

That's about all I know for now. Take care and have a wonderful day!
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: