Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lots of new stuff

Hey everyone!!  I hope you are having a great new week so far!  This past weekend I was hard at work on some class samples for my October classes and I can't wait to show them to you.  I left some of the projects at the shop, so I'll have to go back and get photos and post them later (silly me forgot to take my camera - hehe).  But - I do have photos for you of the Haunted House Mini Album - see below.  It is using the Little Yellow Bicycle house book as well as embellishments from them, K i Memories, and Queen and Co.  Space is limited, so if you are interested, be sure to call and sign up asap.  :)  I hope to see you there! 

Haunted House Mini Album Class
At the Scrappers Boutique in NRH, TX.  817-503-0777
Tuesday, October 27th from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. 
The cost is $35




You will need to bring:
12" paper trimmer
Scissors
Small xyron (preferred) or liquid glue/diamond glaze/glossy accents
Pop dots - both small and large ones
Tape runner or favorite adhesive and a refill
Ruler
Bone Folder (if you have one)
Crop A Dile (if you have one)
Tweezers (if you have them)

On the digital front, I have a new kit to be released soon at both Memory Mixer and Daisy Trail.  It is "Among Friends" and is one that I had done in the past as a collab kit, but I took my part of the collab and added to it to make my very own new kit with it.  I even added an alpha - hehe :)



I'm looking forward to getting to go visit my dear friend, Lori this weekend in Abilene.  She moved over a year ago and I have not been able to get away to go see her new place and I am so excited!  She has a fun weekend all planned for us.  I'll have to share all about it when I get back. 

On a totally different subject, I had an idea this weekend that I thought would be fun for my blog.  During the course of making several of my projects, some silly things happened to me, and I joked about them.  Then it hit me -  Jeff Foxworthy has his "You might be a redneck if . . ." things.  These would be funny "You might be a scrapaholic if. . ." things!!  So - when things like this happen - I'm gonna have to share with you - hehe!!  If you have some - please leave a comment with your "You might be a scrapaholic if" experiences.  I'd love to hear them!  Ok - so here goes:

If every pair of jeans you own (even your best ones) have ink stains on the thighs, you might be a scrapaholic.

If you go to pay for your scrapbooking purchase and pull out googly eyes instead of coins, you might be a scrapaholic.

If your skin has a glittery shine to it, and it's not from your body lotion, you might be a scrapaholic.

If you almost pee yourself because you have to get that one last thing done on the page before you can get up and go to the bathroom, you might be a scrapaholic.  (I DID say ALMOST - rofl!!!)

Hopefully you are smiling now!!  Have a wonderful rest of the day and . . .
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: