Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh So Fun Saturday and Upcoming Classes

Hello everyone!! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and start to the new week! I have to tell you about my awesome Saturday! I got to spend the whole day doing scrapbooking stuff and it was soooo much fun!! I got to attend 2 fabulous classes on Copic Markers (and let me tell you - I am HOOKED!!!). Then I went for a little shopping while I waited for my spot in the crop room to open up - then I went back and cropped the night away with some of my wonderful friends!! We had so much fun and laughed so hard that at one point, I had to get up and walk so that I could stop laughing long enough to breathe. It really was a great day and thank you to everyone who was a part of it - I really needed those laughs!!! :)

More good news - today Zachary started his last year of Pre-K and he had a wonderful day. There were no fits or tears when I dropped him off, which was a nice surprise, and he was full of energy telling me about all the fun things he did during the day. Then, since Robby had taken the day off, after we picked up the kids, we went out in the boat and let them fish for perch. Zachary got a few bites, but never caught one, and after about 5 casts, he was ready to just play with the worms. Then Kaylee and Robby fished and I helped Kaylee when she got her line tangled. (No - I didn't touch the worms or fish - just the line and bobber - rofl!!!) It was really nice to get away as a family and see everyone having a good time. I also have to say that Kaylee is turning out to be quite the fisher woman. She was casting so well and really knew what she was doing. Robby has taught her well. :)

Before I go to finish watching America's Got Talent, I want to tell you all about the 2 classes that I'm teaching this weekend at the Scrappers Boutique. They both have a few spots left, so if you are interested, be sure to call and reserve your spot. The first is Saturday from 10:00 to Noon and it is the Junior Scrappers Club for kids 8 and up. You can see more details on my flyer on the right. The second is also Saturday, from 1:30 to 3:30 PM and it is the Intro To Cards class where I will be teaching 4 different folding techniques for the A2 card size. Experienced card makers are welcome too - we will have a lot of fun and be using some fun papers and elements. I hope to see you there!

~til next time,
Paula

PS - Be on the lookout for photos that will be coming from some projects I was working on last weekend. One has turned into an upcoming class!!! :)

No comments: