Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Distress Notebook for my trip to Houston :)

Hey everyone!!  I am so excited about going to the trade show with Cherie and some of the other teachers from Scrappers Boutique - and getting to take a class from Tim Holtz!!!!  I have just discovered some of his video tutorials on his site and have just been in awe of what all you can do with his products!!  I'm dying to try them all!!  Anyway - when I go to the trade show, I wanted to have a notebook to keep my itinerary and notes from the classes - and I can't take a "plain" notebook into a Tim Holtz class - rofl!!!  So - I made one and I wanted to share it with you.  It has a lot of stuff on there including a little mini album on the cover, a folder with a pull out page inside, and even a grungepaper rose.  I had so much fun making it and I'm thinking about teaching a class to make a notebook similar to this one.  If you live near the Scrappers Boutique and would like to see this as a class, please leave me a note letting me know.  :)

Here it is with the mini book opened:
Thanks for checking out my project!!  I hope to have more to show you soon!
~til next time,
Paula

No comments: