Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whirlwind Week

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the delay in posting.  When I got back from my super fun weekend at Lori's, I was exhausted and I've had so much to do to prepare for leaving tomorrow, when I'm going to a scrapbook trade show for the Scrapper's Boutique.  I did have a wonderful time though!  We spent a lot of time in Abilene and had a blast shopping, looking at silly cards, and eating at some wonderful restaurants.  If you are ever in Abilene, you have to check out the Beehive!  Not only was the food fabulous, the owners were so much fun!  They told us jokes, and just made it such a fun experience.

Then, Monday night, I was able to go to the Cowboy's football game in the new stadium!!!!!  It was awesome!  Robby had tickets given to him by a company he works with and we were on around the 20 yard line about 12 or so rows up from the field.  I just can't even begin to tell you how fabulous the stadium is!  You just can't fathom it until you see it for yourself.  While we were there, the big screens in the stadium received the record from Guiness - that was super cool!!  I felt like we were a part of history.  I was there for the first Monday night game in the new stadium, the first win, and when they were inducted into the Guiness record book.  I took over 200 pictures and once they are downloaded, I'll have to share some of them with you.  With my zoom, it was like I was on the field with them - it was so fantastic!  Added bonus - they won - rofl!  Whoo hoo - Go Cowboys!!

Well - I have to run now.  I still have a lot to do to get ready to leave tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  I should have lots for you next week.  :)
~til next time,
Paula 

No comments: