Tuesday, April 3, 2007

21st Century Woman

Good afternoon! I know it's been a while since my first posting, but unfortunately since some of you may not know, I'm still living in the dark ages with no internet. The only way that I am able to post, is by going somewhere that has wireless internet - i.e. Amanda's house:) But good news - that's all about to end! Friday, I should be getting internet set up at my house and I can not tell you now happy that makes me - and Amanda too - he he!
I have been doing some scrapbooking and have posted pages on Creating Keepsakes website and ScrapArtist website - be sure to check them out and let me know what you think. I would love to hear feedback.
My husband, Robby and I have also been working on finishing out deck in our backyard. Today I went shopping for bushes and flowers for it with my great friend, Lori. She's my go to person for advice on plants - she's awesome! Hopefully I can get the plants planted before they die - I'll keep you posted on that progress - or lack thereof. Well, I better go for now. I have to pick up Kaylee from play practice. Thanks for checking in with me!
LOL,
Paula

1 comment:

Amanda Dykan said...

Hey- hold on now... I guess I'm about to find out if you're using me for my Internet!!! lol You have to keep coming over... or maybe I can come steal your connection for a while. :-)

Amanda