Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy, Busy

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've had a busy last few days. Saturday, Kaylee and I went to the garage sale/book signing for Amanda at the Scrapbook Pad. I had not intended to buy anything at the garage sale, but there were some great things there for a very good price, so I made some purchases. Then I had Amanda sign my book for me - YEA! She looked so pretty and Julie was so sweet to come and take photos. It was a great time. Kaylee got to do the make and take at the store, and she always loves that, plus they had cookies and punch - she was in heaven. Then I took her to the toy store (she had some money from Easter that was burning a hole in her pocket - actually her purse - you know how these pre-teen girls are) and as expected, we spent over an hour in the stuffed animal isle for her to purchase two animals. Then we picked up a soccer set for Zachary and were on our way home. I then got my scrapbooking stuff and went off to the crop with the girls. We went and ate at TGI Fridays then croppped and had a blast!

Sunday I had my kids journal class and it was a lot of fun. I think all the kids had a good time and I was so proud when Cindy looked at the journals her sons made and said she couldn't believe that they were made by kids. They looked great!

Today I took both of my poodles to the vet for their shots - when did dogs become so expensive? They even told me that the dogs needed their teeth cleaned and that it would cost me between $650 and $1000 dollars for them both - I about fainted!!! Needless to say, I called my vet from North Richland Hills and they will do it much, MUCH cheaper -so we'll be going back there. It's well worth the drive. After that I pretty much worked on some projects for Kaylee's school teacher, started thinking of some possible kids class ideas for my July class, cooked dinner, and then balanced the checkbook (oh yea - NOT - hehe).

Well, now it's almost 1AM, and I'm getting quite tired, so I'm going to get some sleep. I hope all is well with everyone and I'd love to hear from you - feel free to leave comments :)

LOL,
Paula

No comments: