Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great Party

We had a great time at my Pampered Chef show last night. They have some neat new products and even more great new "pink" stuff coming in May! I can't wait for the "pink" stuff. If anyone want to order, you can go to pamperedchef.com and look at what they have, then call me and I can add the order to my party. I'll need all orders by Friday night.

I really enjoyed the time with my good friends, Amanda, Cindy, and Lori. I was also thrilled that one of my neighbors that I've been wanting to get to know, Candice, came. She is so sweet and her daughter happens to be one of my daughter's best buds - YEA!

I'm looking forward to a good day today. Amanda is coming over this afternoon, and she's going to help me develop my digital paper making skills. I'm so excited!!! Now, hopefully, I'll be able to make my own kits - I can't wait!!! The weather is beautiful - a little cool right now, but I'm sure it will be wonderful later in the day.

This weekend I'm planning to go to Amanda's book signing and then crop Saturday night at the Scrapbook Pad. Then Sunday is the "My Journal" class that I'm teaching from 2-4. There's still time to sign up - hint hint :)

Gotta run for now - have a great day and check back soon !

LOL,
Paula

No comments: