Sunday, April 22, 2007

My weekend

Today has been a lazy and yet productive day. I still have not been feeling well, and Robby let me sleep in this morning, which I desperately needed. When I did wake up, it was almost lunchtime.

Last night we went to Robby's boss' daughter's wedding. It was a very nice wedding with lots of good food. Even though I didn't feel the greatest, we had a nice time. We actually got to get out by ourselves - almost like a date - ooooh :)

Friday night, Cindy, Amanda, and I got to crop at The Scrapbook Pad and we had a blast - as we always do. We even got to leave home a little early, and had a nice dinner at Olive Garden before our crop. It was a real nice girls nite!!

Back to today - my dear sweet Husband gave me my Mother's Day/Birthday presents early. He went and picked up the outdoor furniture and swing that I had been wanting, and he even put them together for me. I was so excited, that I had to go sit in every chair and sat in the swing for quite a while with both kids and both dogs. It is so nice and we will enjoy this all summer long (and hopefully they will last for a least a few summers after this one:). While he was doing all of this, I actually got 3 loads of laundry done, but it doesn't even look like I made a dent in it. That's so frustrating!

Well, at this point, the last load of the day is ready for me to fold and put away and everyone else is in bed, so I'd better get the laundry done, and get to bed myself. I hope you all had a good weekend also. Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know about what you did.

'Til next time,
Paula

1 comment:

Amanda Dykan said...

Lucky girl! I can't wait to see all the new duds. Congrats on the laundry! My poor husband has taken over house duty and kid duty this week. I'll be glad when the crud is over, but the break is kinda nice... :-)

Hugs!
Amanda