Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stormy Tuesday

Good aftenoon everyone. I hope you are all staying dry. We are getting rain, rain, and more rain here in Saginaw, TX.

Today I have been getting ready for my Pampered Chef show, but because of the weather, we have decided to move it to tomorrow night. So at least now my house is clean. I just hope I can keep it that way until tomorrow night :) LOL.

Last night Kaylee and I went to see our neighbor in a play in Fort Worth. It was a "dessert theatre". The play was great and the cheesecake was fabulous! We had a great time.

That's about all that's going on here. Don't forget that anyone interested in taking my "Journal Class", the sign up deadline is Friday. Stay dry!

~Paula

1 comment:

Amanda Dykan said...

I'm glad you got your house clean! Wow...I was afraid we were going to have to come over to a BIG mess! Just kidding, your home is beautiful and always immaculate. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Hugs,
Amanda