Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lots of news

Well, yesterday I did get some antibiotics from the doctor and we got Zachary's staples out - YEA! I'm feeling a little better today and I should be ok by tomorrow so I can crop.

I got bad news yesterday from my friend, Cindy. Her computer crashed. It was not only her work computer but also her digital scrapbooking computer. I just pray that she'll be able to recover everything. We're hoping for the best for you girl:)

Then, this morning I got some great news from my friend, Amanda. She was chosen to be a guest designer for Plain Digital Wrapper! I am so excited for her, and for all you digital croppers, you can now purchase her kits on www.plaindigitalwrapper.com . You can look on the left side of the home page under designers and then click on her name, Amanda Dykan. She has some cute ones out there and more to come. (I've seen the starts of the next kit and I have to tell you that you will all want to have it.) I'll let you in on a little secret (not that it's really a secret...but) - the doodl-isious kit is one that I drew the artwork for ;) It was so cool to see it out there in a kit for sale. Her kits will be on sale at their website for the rest of April and through May. Then her very own website will be going live by July 1st. I will be a designer on her new website, so I have to get to work on getting some of my own kits together.

Also, for any of you in the Colleyville area, I will be teaching a Journal class on Sunday afternoon, April 29th from 2-4PM. It is for kids ages 7 & up as well as adults. It is a spiral notebook totally redesigned with Bo Bunny products. You will be able to choose from the titles: My Journal, My Stuff, or My Diary. I think it's really cute and would love to see some of you at the class. Just call The Scrapbook Pad at 817-656-4905 and tell them you'd like to sign up for my class. You can see a photo of the sample I made for the class by going to the Scrapbook Pad website. The link is listed on the right side of my blog.

One last thing is that I'm having a Pamered Chef Party at my house on Tuesday, April 24th starting at 7:00 PM. If you would like to come or if you would like to place an order, please e-mail me at paperflowers_paula@yahoo.com.

I'm going to grab some lunch and probably lay down while Zachary is napping. It seems that at this point, the more sleep I get, the better I feel, and I'm determined to be back to 100% by Friday night crop- hehe! Hope to hear from you all or see you soon.

Take care,
Paula

2 comments:

Cindy Freeman said...

Glad you're feeling better! Just now saw your pictures on the blog...I'm impressed! You'll soon be the blogging queen! Thanks for praying for my computer and pics!:) Apparently it worked, the patient has recovered with all it's parts intact! Good thing, I'd hate to miss another "Scrappin' With The Girls" session! Can't wait to see you guys Friday night!

Amanda Dykan said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're up and about and feeling better! I think I'm getting a dose of your allergies, but I'll be fine...can't go without cropping! Thanks for the plug about the new site and the store. I'm so blessed to have your friendship to support me.

Hugs!
Amanda D